Best Manual Testing Course in Bangalore
Learn Manual Testing from Expert Trainers at RIA Institute of Technology
Manual testing is one of the ways in Software Testing that requires a user to test all the features of application manually to ensure the Software is performing as expected. This is usually done by a Manual Software Tester who acts as an end user and uses all features of the application to ensure correct behaviour. Software Tester is also expected to note all the errors that come up while testing the application and report it to the Development team for corrections.
RIA institute offers Best Manual Testing Training in Marathahalli, Bangalore by experienced industry professionals. Manual Testing Training Institutes in Bangalore is well equipped with advanced labs. Trainers working in Manual Testing are carefully chosen to conduct high quality Training in Marathahalli, Bangalore so that the students can benefit from real time scenarios. Instructors offering Manual Testing Training in Bangalore have practical knowledge as they implement their knowledge and expertise in day to day work.
People aspiring to take up Manual Testing Training are expected to possess the following skills
- Good cognitive skills
- Attention to details
- Willingness to learn new things
- Good verbal and written communication
- A questioning mind
Talk to our Manual Testing Training Experts now for a free Demo.
Manual Testing Course Fee & Duration
- Course Duration : 1 Months
- Training Hours : 20 Hours
- Type : Online & Classroom
Manual testing Course Syllabus
SYLLABUS FOR MANUAL TESTING COURSE : Duration- 20 Hours
1. IT Organization Architecture
2. Software Introduction
- Standalone Applications
- Client-Server Applications
- Web Applications
- Mobile Application
3. What is Software Testing
4. Software Testing (Quality) Standards
5. Importance of Testing
6. Principles of Testing
7. Qualities of a Good Tester
8. Types of Testing
9. Methods of Testing
10. Levels of Testing
11. Other Types of Testing
- Static Testing
- Dynamic Testing
- Smoke Testing
- Sanity Testing
- Exploratory Testing
- Risk Based Testing
- Configuration Testing
- Reliability Testing
- Compatibility Testing
- Monkey Testing
12. Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
13. Different SDLC Models
- Waterfall (Sequential) Model
- V â€“ Model
- Incremental Model
- Rapid Application Development Model (RAD)
- Iterative Model
- Spiral Model
- Agile Model
14. Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC)
15. Differences between SDLC & STLC
16. Agile Testing Methodologies
- a. Scrum
- b. eXtreme Programming
17. Software Verification Techniques
18. Software Validation Techniques
19. Software Testing Versioning
20. Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM)
21. Test Case Design Techniques
22. How to Write Test Cases
23. Test Execution
24. Test Coverage
25. Defect Logging
26. Defect Life Cycle
27. Quality Center (HP ALM)
- Introduction to ALM
- Modules of ALM
- Requirements creation
- Test Case Designing
- Test Data Creation
- Mapping Test Cases to Requirements
- Test Case Execution
- Logging Defects
- Generating Reports
- Exporting Test Cases from Excel to QC
- Importing Test Case\Defects from QC to Excel
28. Basic Domain Knowledge
- Data Types
- Basic SQL Queries
- DML Commands
- DDL Commands
- DCL Commands
- TCL Commands
- Advanced SQL Queries
- Sub Queries
Book a Free Demo Today!
Frequently Asked Questions
Call our Helpline now: +91 80506 01060 and know the exciting offers available for you!
RIA Institute of Technology offers 63+ IT & Non IT training courses in marathahalli, Bangalore with 10+ years of Experienced Expert level Trainers.
- Fully hands-on training
- 30+ hours course duration
- Industry expert faculties
- Completed 1500+ batches
- 100% job oriented training
- Certification guidance
- Own course materials
- Resume editing
- Interview preparation
- Affordable fees structure
- All Our trainers are more than 10+ years of experience in course relavent technologies.
- Trainers are expert level and fully up-to-date in the subjects they teach because they continue to spend time working on real-world industry applications.
- Trainers have experienced on multiple real-time projects in their industries.
- Are working professionals working in multinational companies such as Oracle, TCS, HCL Technologies, ZOHO, Birlasoft, IBM, Microsoft, HP, Scope, Philips Technologies, etc…
- Trained more than 2000+ students in a year.
- Strong theoretical & practical knowledge.
- Are certified professionals with high grade.
- Are well connected with hiring HRs in multinational companies.
No worries. RIA institute of Technology assures that no one misses single lectures topics. We will reschedule the classes as per your convenience within the stipulated course duration with all such possibilities. If required you can even attend that topic with any other batches.
RIA Institute of Technology provides many suitable modes of training to the students like
- Classroom training
- One to One training
- Fast track training
- Live Instructor LED Online training
- Customized training
You will receive globally recognized course completion certificate issued from RIA Institute of Technology.
We accept all major kinds of payment options. Cash, Card (Master, Visa, and Maestro, etc), Net Banking and etc.
Please Contact our course advisor/consultant on +91 8050601060. Or you can share your queries through firstname.lastname@example.org
Trusted By 25,000+ Ambitious Students Who Dream To Achieve Their Goals
Achieve Your Goals With Our Classroom & Online Courses
Get unlimited access to online & offline courses, learn any skill and gain knowledge from expert real-time trainers, achieve highly recognized certificates, get in touch with leading companies – kickstart your career!