Best N+ Course in Bangalore
Learn N+ Course from Expert Trainers at RIA Institute of Technology
RIA institute provides Best N+ training Institute in Marathahalli, Bangalore by experienced industry professionals and the N+ Training Institute in Bangalore is well equipped with advanced labs. Trainers working in N+ for more than 5 years are carefully chosen to conduct high quality N+ Training in Marathahalli, Bangalore so that the students can benefit from real time scenarios. Instructors offering N+ Training in Bangalore have practical knowledge as they implement their knowledge and expertise in day to day work.
Course content by best N+ Training Institute in Bangalore is carefully crafted to match the industry requirements. The topics covered in N+ Training include latest and best real-time examples that are aimed to help students in getting the right job so after the completion of Training. Our expert instructors will highlight the Key topics from N+ Training based on the questions that can be possible asked by the interviewer during the job selection process; this provides confidence to the students while facing job interviews.
RIA Institute provides Class room training, online training, Weekend classed and Fast track course for N+ Training in Bangalore. Students have the option to select the course timings according to their convenience. Once the N+ Training course timings are fixed with the instructor, students are required to complete the course in the same schedule. Our schedule for N+ Training in Bangalore is very flexible as we provide training in weekdays in morning and evening for students who cannot attend N+ Training in Bangalore during weekends due to their work schedule.
Talk to our N+ Training Experts now for a free Demo.
N+ Course Fee & Duration
- Course Duration : 2 Months
- Training Hours : 40 Hours
- Type : Online & Classroom
N+ Course Syllabus
COURSE CONTENT/SYLLABUS FOR N+ COURSE : Duration- 30 Hours
N+ Course Content
- Logical or Physical Network Topologies
- Characteristics of Different Types of Cables
- Different media Connectors and Describe their uses
- Purposes, Features and Functions of Network Components
- General Characteristics of the Different wireless technologies
- Different Network Protocols
- Classful IP and Their Subnet Masks
- Private and Public network addressing schemes
- WAN Technologies
- Security protocols and authentication protocols
- Basic capabilities different server operating systems
- Benefits and characteristics of using a firewall and proxy service
- Main characteristics and purpose of extranets and intranets
- Antivirus software
- Fault Tolerance
- Network Utility to Troubleshoot Networks
- Impact of modifying, adding or removing network services
- Network Troubleshooting with Physical Topology