Spoken English Classes in Bangalore
Learn English Speaking Course from Experts at RIA Institute of Technology
Spoken English classes in Bangalore at RIA Institute of Technology are tailor-made, quality-assured, aimed at teaching you the basic skills of English, familiarising with and upgrading your existing English speaking skills, and polishing your communication skills. Though the main focus is on speaking skills, you will also get to learn and improve your writing, reading, and listening skills. At Spoken English classes in Bangalore, you will be taught by qualified and certified Instructors, with real-world practical experience.
Most IT and non-IT students find it very difficult to communicate effectively even though they possess the necessary skills to carry out high-end jobs, resulting in decreased job placements. This applies to both Written and Spoken forms of English communication. Lack of Effective English Communication holds them back from applying to higher positions within the organization. RIA Institute of technology is here to help Job Aspirants, Professionals, and Parents who wish to improve their communication.
This way, you get to:
- Develop and refine your grammar and vocabulary.
- Develop usage of English in a spontaneous way, including usage of natural pauses.
- Develop communication skills through class discussions, discourses, and debates.
- Learn and interact with other students thus developing your speaking skills.
Spoken English Classes is Suitable for
English Speaking course in Bangalore at RIA Institute of Technology is ideal for
- Anyone who wants to improve or master their English speaking skills can join this course.
- Job Aspirants who aim to perform better in the Interviews
- IT / Non-IT Professionals who find effective English communication a challenge
- Working Professionals who are aiming for a career growth
- Parents who aim to improve their Communication
- Anyone who is interested to work abroad in English Speaking Countries
Pre-requisite for doing English course is willingness to learn, and familiarity with any language.
Benefits of Learning English from us?
Merits of completing English Course at RIA Institute of Technology
- Streamlined Spoken English Course Syllabus
- Experienced Language Coaches
- A focused approach to teaching the English Language
- Practical learning with real-time examples
- Attention to detail for every student
- Impactful & transformative Course Completion Certificate testifying your employable skills.
- Personalised feedback, and a road map to get your Dream Job
Spoken English Course Fee & Duration
Course Duration : 1.5 Months
Training Hours : 30 Hours
Type : Online & Classroom
Course Duration : 2 Months
Training Hours : 40 Hours
Type : Online & Classroom
Course Duration : 2 Months
Training Hours : 40 Hours
Type : Online & Classroom
Diploma in English
Course Duration : 5.5 Months
Training Hours : 110 Hours
Type : Online & Classroom
The most widely spoken language in the world, English has around 400 million-plus speakers and still growing strong. As per a British Council study, by 2022 end, there will be around two billion people in the world who will be studying English.
What Makes English so Dominant?
- Most widely used business language. Today, cross-border business communication is mostly conducted in English, which is why several large companies prefer to have employees who are fluent in English.
- Top-notch global firms like Airbus, SAP, Nokia, FAST Retailing, Renault, Microsoft, Samsung, Daimler-Chrysler, all have made English their official corporate language.
- 3/4th of the world’s top films, books, and music, are published and produced in English. Hollywood is the biggest entertainment business hub.
- Learning and speaking English can change your life and career as well.
English Certification Course
Undergoing Spoken English classes in Bangalore at RIA Institute of Technology will help you acquire the confidence and poise to speak English, essential for further education and training, finding a job, and unlocking your potential to communicate effectively in the workplace, or simply conversing with people across the world.
RIA Institute of Technology’s Spoken English course in Bangalore is the perfect launch pad for students and working professionals.
GET started TODAY, by getting in touch with the best Spoken English classes in Bangalore at RIA Institute of Technology.
How you will be Equipped?
At the end of the English Speaking Course in Bangalore, you will:
- Acquire the right English knowledge and skills that will help you to read and write the right English way.
- Learn several useful English words and expressions.
- Gain and improve your understanding of English and its varied facets.
- Become more confident and assured enough to speak fluent English, including pronunciation.
- Communicate more fluently
- Become confident and assertive enough when communicating with others in a gathering or speaking in front of an audience.
Above all, studying in a lively environment will help you develop four key skills – listening, reading, writing, and speaking.
We at RIA Institute of Technology follow a combination of written examinations, coursework, and individual projects. The cumulative review at the end of it through a rigorous assessment process will identify the gaps and potential.
After completing English Speaking Course at RIA Institute of Technology
Job Opportunities after Completing the English Course
Career Outlook in English
The official language in over 50 countries and the most widely spoken language in the world, English is a must-have in today’s globalized world.
Well-known research body, Statista in its report reveals that English:
- Is an official language in over 70 countries.
- Is taught at all levels in educational institutions.
- Encompasses over 80% of Internet Web Content. Published in English, a lot of it by corporations and businesses.
Today, most companies around the globe, have either an international presence or are trying to widen their global footprints. In these companies, communication is a critical essential and this is where English comes in handy. As a universal language, it is used as a common language for business transactions across geographical boundaries.
The ability to speak English fluently counts for a lot while also making you more employable. Sound English language skills will give you access to a greater number of career opportunities.
There is an immense clamor for smart English-speaking certified professionals. But the downside is that many often lose out on good job opportunities even though they have excellent academic and relevant employable skills. Thus, there lies a mismatch between demand and supply.
By undergoing the best Spoken English classes in Bangalore at RIA Institute of Technology, you will get well-equipped with the finest English Communication skills, and become a more confident person later with excellent Spoken English proficiency, and you will not only be job-ready but also confident enough for travels, social experiences and much more.
A strong emphasis is placed on the functional use of English with a focus on real-life situations. You will also get exposed to interview sessions conducted in English helping you learn what sort of and how English words are used with the right pronunciation.
INDIA has a population of over a billion people and a literate population of 74%. So if you know how to speak fluent ENGLISH, it will greatly add to your employability, in not just the IT industry, but across all industry segments.
Don’t let this opportunity slip by. Rather, grab this opportunity by booking a free Demo Class to learn more about Spoken English Course!
Spoken English Course Syllabus
SYLLABUS FOR BASIC SPOKEN ENGLISH LANGUAGE COURSE : Duration- 30 Hours
Free Speech :
- One stormy night
- Most memorable trip
- Health is wealth
- Role Plays
- At breakfast table
- A meeting at the bus-stop
- A meeting between two friends
- Inviting a friend over to your birthday party
- Congratulating a friend on getting a job or offering condolences to a bereaved family on a loss of a dear one
Vocabulary Building : Passage Reading & Writing
- The Opera
- The Wolf
- The tempest
General Discussion :
- My most memorable photograph
- Why it is the most memorable photograph
- Who had taken the photograph & when
- My most favorite animal/do you have any pet?
- How do you like to spend time with the pet?
- How creative are you?
- Sentence pattern
- Parts Of Speech
Preposition : Tense
- Present Tense
- Past Tense
- Future Tense
- Present Tense
- Present Continuous
- Past Continuous
- Present Perfect
- Past Perfect
- Future Perfect
- Present perfect Continuous
- Future perfect continuous
- Framing of simple sentences
- Composition-50 words
- Semi Formal Letters-Leace Application
SYLLABUS FOR INTERMEDIATE SPOKEN ENGLISH LANGUAGE : Course Duration - 40 Hours
The User course incorporates 2 basic components:
- General English
- Business English
The course aims at developing a wide range of Communication skills used in English:
- Language Development, which involves grammar and extensive vocabulary learning
- Writing skills, which have a specific focus on literacy and short essays, memorandum, notes
- Reading, which involves study of instructional business-related texts of topical relevance
- Listening, which includes comprehension of ideas and detailed information
- Communication skills, which cover communication situations (within the framework of qualification and proficiency of the student)
Course objectives:The main objectives of the syllabus are:
- to help the students to learn pronunciation of the English sounds, to learn to read, write, and to know the fundamentals of English grammar and vocabulary;
- to develop the students' reading skills to enable them to skim an adapted text for main idea, to scan an adapted text for specific information, to interpret an adapted text for inferences;
- to develop the students' writing skills to enable them to respond to input applying information to a specified task, to elicit, to select, to summarize information in essays (140-160 words);
- to develop the students' listening skills to enable them to understand and apply specific information from the input to develop the students' speaking skills to enable them to use general, social and professional language (to develop the students' general capacity to a level that enables them to use English in their professional and academic environment)
Methods of assessment: Assessment is by coursework (40%), which integrates the following:
- Individual and group oral presentations
- Oral interactions (including pair work)
- Written tests and tasks Essays
- Listening/ viewing
- Communicating the idea of simple reading passages
- Furthermore the course contents will include the following and more :
Extempore ( These would be some of the extempore topics)
- My turning point of life
- If I were a PM
- My ideas on how to make life better
- Ships docked in the harbor faces no storm
- Money or success. What would you prefer and why?
General Discussion( few of the topics)
- Role of English
- Role of fashion
- Advantages & Disadvantages of social networking site
- Cinemas are corrupting the minds of youth
Role Play on real life situations for instance:
- Visit to a bank
- Booking a hotel accommodation
- Visit to a consumer showroom
Passage reading, storytelling and writing Grammar
-Present perfect Continuous
-Future perfect continuous
-Framing of simple sentences
- Active Voice & Passive Voice
- Indirect & Speech
- Subject & Verb Agreement
- Business Letter
- Semi-formal Letter
- Email writing guidelines
- Essay Writing(100-150words)
- Resume writing( functional resume) and writing applications
Interview handling skills for fresher's (learning to tackle frequently asked HR interview questions)
SYLLABUS FOR ADVANCED BUSINESS ENGLISH : Duration- 40 Hours
Business English course starts during the first intensive course with the introduction of the students into the world of business. This preparatory course will further give the students the opportunity to speak on general topics, to communicate in Business environment and to understand texts on business and finance in the English speaking world.
The course aims to:
- develop the students' comprehension of business awareness;
- develop the students' listening skills in the field of business and economics;
- Provide the students with opportunities to express business concepts by reformulating them in their own words while summarizing
The students' competence in this aspect is measured by their ability to demonstrate their communication skills in the key business areas of meetings, negotiations, telephoning and social English, as well as the ability to write memos, notes.
The course content will include:
- Advanced Extempore(impromptu speech)
- General and business Idioms
- Commonly used English Phrases and idioms
- Group Discussion (do and donâ€™ts and current topics)
- Grammar (Advanced level)
- Advanced level tenses and general grammar
- Revision of basic & intermediate
- Phrasal Verbs
- Vocabulary (Advanced)
- Meaning of words (Synonyms)
- Opposite of words (Antonyms)
- Confused pair of words
- Exercises and Quizzes
- General Knowledge
- Written Communication
- Corporate email etiquette
- Essay (200-250 words)
- Business letters
- Precise writing
- Interview preparation (professional level)
- Personal Interview Techniques for professionals
- Resume Preparation (professional chronological resume)
- Soft skills
- Presentation Skills
- Telephonic Etiquette
- Accent Neutralization
- Corporate Etiquette
- Business skills
- Public speaking
- Listening skills
- Mastering interpersonal skills
- Team Skills (How to build your team)
- Being a leader
- Difference between a Manager and a Leader
- Stress Management
- Body language(gestures, posture, the art of mirroring and so on)
Hear From Our Happy Students
Book a Free Demo Today!
Frequently Asked Questions
Call our Helpline now: +91 80506 01060 and know the exciting offers available for you!
RIA Institute of Technology offers 63+ IT & Non IT training courses in marathahalli, Bangalore with 10+ years of Experienced Expert level Trainers.
- Fully hands-on training
- 30+ hours course duration
- Industry expert faculties
- Completed 1500+ batches
- 100% job oriented training
- Certification guidance
- Own course materials
- Resume editing
- Interview preparation
- Affordable fees structure
- All Our trainers are more than 10+ years of experience in course relavent technologies.
- Trainers are expert level and fully up-to-date in the subjects they teach because they continue to spend time working on real-world industry applications.
- Trainers have experienced on multiple real-time projects in their industries.
- Are working professionals working in multinational companies such as Oracle, TCS, HCL Technologies, ZOHO, Birlasoft, IBM, Microsoft, HP, Scope, Philips Technologies, etc…
- Trained more than 2000+ students in a year.
- Strong theoretical & practical knowledge.
- Are certified professionals with high grade.
- Are well connected with hiring HRs in multinational companies.
No worries. RIA institute of Technology assures that no one misses single lectures topics. We will reschedule the classes as per your convenience within the stipulated course duration with all such possibilities. If required you can even attend that topic with any other batches.
RIA Institute of Technology provides many suitable modes of training to the students like
- Classroom training
- One to One training
- Fast track training
- Live Instructor LED Online training
- Customized training
You will receive globally recognized course completion certificate issued from RIA Institute of Technology.
We accept all major kinds of payment options. Cash, Card (Master, Visa, and Maestro, etc), Net Banking and etc.
Please Contact our course advisor/consultant on +91 8050601060. Or you can share your queries through email@example.com
Trusted By 25,000+ Ambitious Students Who Dream To Achieve Their Goals
Achieve Your Goals With Our Classroom & Online Courses
Get unlimited access to online & offline courses, learn any skill and gain knowledge from expert real-time trainers, achieve highly recognized certificates, get in touch with leading companies – kickstart your career!