Best SAP MM Course in Bangalore
Learn SAP MM from Expert Trainers at RIA Institute of Technology
RIA Institute of Technology offers in-depth SAP MM training for students and professionals looking to gain specialized skills in implementing or using the popular ERP software SAP. Our institute in Bangalore has been carefully selected for its vast knowledge, experience and expertise when it comes to teaching SAP MM efficiently and effectively, with a focus on getting valuable training whether you’re a student or industry professional.
SAP MM (Materials Management) is a module in SAP ERP Central Component (ECC) that provides companies with materials, inventory and warehouse management capabilities. One of the critical modules in SAP ECC, SAP MM is part of SAP ECC’s logistics function and plays a vital role in a manufacturer’s supply chain.
RIA Institute of Technology provides Best SAP MM Training in Bangalore, Marathahalli by experienced industry professionals and our Training Institute is well equipped with advanced labs. Trainers working in SAP MM for more than 7+ years are carefully chosen to conduct high quality SAP MM Training so that the students can benefit from real time scenarios. Instructors offering SAP MM Course have practical knowledge as they implement their knowledge and expertise in day to day work.
Course content by best SAP MM Training Institute in Bangalore is carefully crafted to match the industry requirements. The topics covered in SAP MM Training include latest and best real-time examples that are aimed to help students in getting the right job so after the completion of Training. Our expert instructors will highlight the Key topics from SAP MM Training based on the questions that can be possible asked by the interviewer during the job selection process; this provides confidence to the students while facing job interviews.
RIA Institute provides classroom, online, weekend and fast track course for SAP MM training in Bangalore. The institute is open seven days a week, so students have the option to select the course timings that fit their schedules best. In order to complete SAP training sessions in this schedule, students must follow the class times as per the instructor’s availability.
Book a Free Demo Class with our SAP MM Experts Today!
SAP MM Course Fee & Duration
SAP MM Course
- Course Duration : 2 Months
- Training Hours : 50 Hours
- Type : Online & Classroom
SAP MM Course Syllabus
SYLLABUS FOR SAP MM COURSE : Duration- 30 Hours
Introductions to MM:
- Introduction to ERP
- SAP Overview
- Functions and Objectives Of MM
- Overview Cycle of MM
- Organizational structure of an Enterprise in the SAP R/3 System,
- Creation Of Organizational Elements – Company, Company code, Plant, Storage Location, Purchasing
- Organization, Purchasing Group and Assignments.
- Material Master
- Vendor Master
- Info Record
III. Source Determination:
- Source Determination
- Material Master
- Vendor Master
- Info Record
- Source Determination
- Purchase Requisition
- Purchase Order
- RFQ – Request for Quotation
- Outline Agreements
Document Types for Purchasing Documents:
(PR, PO, RFQ, Contract and Schedule Agreement):
- Define Document type
- Define Number Ranges for Document Type
- Define Screen Layout at Document Level
Release Procedure for Purchasing Documents:
- Creation of Characteristics
- Creation of Class
- Release Group, Release Codes, Release Indicator, Release Prerequisite, Release Strategies
VII. Conditions or Pricing Procedure or Price Determination:
- Define Access sequence
- Define Condition Types
- Define Calculation Schema
- Define Schema Group
- Schema group vendor
- Schema group purchasing organization
- Assignment of Schema group to purg. organization
- Define Schema Determination
- Determine Calculation Schema for Standard Purchase Orders
VIII. External Services Management (ESM):
- Define Organization status for service categories
- Define service category
- Define Number Ranges
- Define Number Ranges for Service Entry Sheet
- Define Internal Number Ranges for Service Entry Specification
- Assign Number Ranges
- Define Screen Layout
Procedure for Services:
- Creation of Service Master
- Creation of Service PO
- Creation of Service Entry Sheet
- Invoice wref Service Entry Sheet
Inventory Management (IM):
- Goods movement
- Goods receipt-GR
- Goods Issue-GI
- Transfer posting-TP
Physical Inventory (pi)
- Types of PI process
- Creating physical inventory Document
- Entering Physical Inventory Count
- List of Inventory Differences
- Post the difference
- Print out PI Difference report
XII. Special Stocks and Special Procurement Types
- Stock transport order
- Returnable transport packing –RTP
- Third party processing
XIII. Valuation and Account Determination:
- Basic Invoice Verification procedure
- Invoice for purchase order
- Planned Delivery costs
- Unplanned Delivery Costs
- Credit Memo
- Blocking the invoice
- Releasing blocked invoice
- Subsequent Debit/Credit
- Automatic Settlements (ERS)
- GR/IR Account Maintenance
- Invoice for Tax, Discounts, and Terms of payment
- Parking Invoice
- Invoice With reference to Service Entry Sheet
Xv. Integration with Other Modules:
- Integration of MM with FI/CO, Integration of MM with SD, Integration of MM with PP
Book a Free Demo Today!
Frequently Asked Questions
Call our Helpline now: +91 80506 01060 and know the exciting offers available for you!
RIA Institute of Technology offers 63+ IT & Non IT training courses in marathahalli, Bangalore with 10+ years of Experienced Expert level Trainers.
- Fully hands-on training
- 30+ hours course duration
- Industry expert faculties
- Completed 1500+ batches
- 100% job oriented training
- Certification guidance
- Own course materials
- Resume editing
- Interview preparation
- Affordable fees structure
- All Our trainers are more than 10+ years of experience in course relavent technologies.
- Trainers are expert level and fully up-to-date in the subjects they teach because they continue to spend time working on real-world industry applications.
- Trainers have experienced on multiple real-time projects in their industries.
- Are working professionals working in multinational companies such as Oracle, TCS, HCL Technologies, ZOHO, Birlasoft, IBM, Microsoft, HP, Scope, Philips Technologies, etc…
- Trained more than 2000+ students in a year.
- Strong theoretical & practical knowledge.
- Are certified professionals with high grade.
- Are well connected with hiring HRs in multinational companies.
No worries. RIA institute of Technology assures that no one misses single lectures topics. We will reschedule the classes as per your convenience within the stipulated course duration with all such possibilities. If required you can even attend that topic with any other batches.
RIA Institute of Technology provides many suitable modes of training to the students like
- Classroom training
- One to One training
- Fast track training
- Live Instructor LED Online training
- Customized training
You will receive globally recognized course completion certificate issued from RIA Institute of Technology.
We accept all major kinds of payment options. Cash, Card (Master, Visa, and Maestro, etc), Net Banking and etc.
Please Contact our course advisor/consultant on +91 8050601060. Or you can share your queries through firstname.lastname@example.org
Trusted By 25,000+ Ambitious Students Who Dream To Achieve Their Goals
Achieve Your Goals With Our Classroom & Online Courses
Get unlimited access to online & offline courses, learn any skill and gain knowledge from expert real-time trainers, achieve highly recognized certificates, get in touch with leading companies – kickstart your career!